The Stevensville Main Street Association Economic Development Committee provides support to property and business owners located in Stevensville. Our committee works to retain our existing businesses and recruit complimentary businesses who will enhance the shopping experience and lend strength to the existing business mix. They work to develop special events and activities to bring diverse audiences to our community.
We’re ready to assist you in expanding or relocating your business!
These community partners work with us and our business owners:
- Bitterroot Valley Chamber
- Local Financial Institutions
- Ravalli Economic Development Authority
- Montana job Services / Dept. of Labor
- Montana Community Finance Corp.
Historic Downtown Stevensville: Established 1841…
The town of Stevensville has great history, incredible views, access to some of the best fishing in the west, a supportive community of spirit and energy! Historic Site: Stevensville is the oldest town in the state. St. Mary’s Mission, established in 1841, is Montana’s first permanent settlement. Historic Fort Owen Inn is located in the State Park located between Highway 93 and Stevensville.
Lee Metcalf National Wildlife Refuge: Located along the Bitterroot River, just two miles north of Stevensville, Lee Metcalf Wildlife Refuge has 22 miles of trails, including a 2 miles paved trail which is handicapped accessible.
Stevensville is poised to welcome tremendous growth. Located in one of the fastest growing county in Montana, Stevensville is centrally located between Missoula which is 30 miles to the North and Hamilton which is 30 miles to the South. Your business can be part of the already successful mix of business:
- Major Banks & Credit Unions, Hometown Newspaper Deli & Bakery, Personnel/Temporary Employment Agency
- Post Office, High Speed (Fiber Optic) Internet, Community Theatre, Photography Studio
- Lee Metcalf Wildlife Refuge
- St. Mary’s Mission
- Fort Owen Inn, and other local attractions
- Attorneys, Printing & Copying Services, Cable Television / Satellite and Shopping
- Accountants & Tax Experts, Financial Advisors, Computer Repair, Hardware, Antiques Spa and Hair Salons
- Insurance, Restaurants, Florist & Gifts Jewelry & Jewelry Manufacturing
- Medical and Health Services,
- Art Galleries, Graphic Design & Web Design
- Ravalli County Population: 41,074
- Median Household Income: $43,012
- Housing Units: 19,533 thousands of tourists and visitors to the Bitterroot
- Homeownership rate: 71.4% Valley and Stevensville.
- Median Home Value: $233,400
- Central Business District
- Stevensville Businesses currently employ over 750 employees
Lee Metcalf Wildlife Refuge, St. Mary’s Mission bring thousands of tourists and visitors to the Bitterroot Valley.
New Business Incentives:
Our community has several excellent rental or purchase opportunities. We are ready to assist you:
- Economic Development Committee: Personal consulting relating to your business
- Networking opportunities
- Extensive information and data base
- Business referrals & website presence
- Support from Stevensville Main Street Association