Montana Bike Celebration and Bike & Brew!
July 15, 2017 Stevensville, Montana
Ride the Bitterroot Bike Trail from Missoula to Stevensville or Hamilton to Stevensville. or Start anywhere along the way for a ride catered to your ability.
Register for the 2017 Montana Bike Celebration at: http://www.bitterroottrailpreservationalliance.org/2017_mbc
Stevensville Events include the following:
- Farmers Market on 3rd Street open 10am to 2pm
- Beer Garden and “Live Bluegrass on the Grass” 12-6pm featuring local beers and three Montana bluegrass bands at Veterans Park (next to the Main Street office and visitor center)
- 15+ dining and libation establishments, and a variety of retail businesses to serve you!
- Tours of the historic St. Mary’s Mission, Stevensville Museum, and Lee Metcalf Wildlife Refuge
- Stevensville pool open 1-6pm for registered cyclists
- Lewis & Clark Park available for overnight camping for registered cyclists